วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Toshiba PQX33U-02T01R

This stuff Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q887 TruBrite 18.4-Inch Laptop (Black/Red)

Can't believe nobody has reviewed this yet!By M. LuuJust got it today and I updated the windows and installed Starcraft 2 (the real reason why I purchased this laptop). It's so so sweet. I'm playing Starcraft on ... high? NOPE. It's running on ULTRA with no problems. Actually, the graphics look so crisp and clear that it's kind of hard to see where your units are because they blend into the reflections and shadows of the surrounding so well. Haven't had a lot of units on screen, thanks to my SC skills, so I haven't seen if it causes the laptop to lag or not. I have ... »» Read more about Toshiba Qosmio X505-Q887 TruBrite 18.4-Inch Laptop (Black/Red).

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น