วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Hitachi L55S603

Do you want to buy Hitachi L55S603 - 54.64" Ultravision LCD TV - 120Hz - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - high-gloss black

Best TV made (in my opinion)By Ed CMy Experience began with a 61" Hitachi Ultravision 1000 line CRT projection TV. I believe we purchased it in 1996 and have been watching it ever since without one service call. The picture on it was awesome. So it makes sense that I would stick with what works for me. It's very hard to find a review on the internet for this TV but I did find several. The only bad reviews were "damaged in shipping" and one mans ignorance of the difference between analog content and 1080P content. The picture is just as bright as any LED/LCD that I've seen. I have ... »» Read more about Hitachi L55S603 - 54.64" Ultravision LCD TV - 120Hz - widescreen - 1080p (FullHD) - HDTV - high-gloss black.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น