วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Samsung PN63C7000

Where do I buy Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV

3 months of use... and the verdictBy Lorraen BadilloI bought this TV for my husband as a father's day gift. So it was purchased about 3 months ago. Here is my full impression.PictureAt the store:When I was walking around in the store I saw this TV with Avatar going on it and right next to it was the equivalent non-3D Samsung in addition to all the other TVs. There is a huge difference in picture. The best way I could describe it is, it looks like a very high def documentary. What the sales guy said about that crisp effect is that since the TV is built to do so ... »» Read more about Samsung PN63C7000 63-Inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น