วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Toshiba 46XV648U

How do I get Toshiba 46XV648U 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz HD LCD TV Cinema Series

Great TVBy BelieverI bought 2 of these, one for my office and the other for my basement. The office TV is hooked to my Dell laptop and is used as a presentation screen for client meetings. I was concerned about it's glossy screen since I am in an office with overhead lights, but no problems at all. I view it 30 degrees off center, as it sits over the end of a conference table, with me and the client on opposite sides of the table. Looks great and very clear on a VGA input. Very happy with both TVs. Speakers sound great, remote easy ... »» Read more about Toshiba 46XV648U 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz HD LCD TV Cinema Series.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น