วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Panasonic TC-P50G10

Where to get Panasonic VIERA G10 Series TC-P50G10 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV

P50G10 Delivers a quality HD experience with extrasBy Daniel DelenaThe P50G10 is my second HD Plasma experience, the first being a 2004 Panasonic, which still looks and works quite well. It has found another spot in our home to make room for the new G10 in our family room. When searching for and finally selecting the new Panasonic G10, I was comparing choices against this first experience considering both the manufacturer and the plasma technology. While I have a few smaller sized LCD's, mostly in the 20-32" range, I have never been overly impressed with the picture. The seem a bit cartoonish, even in HD mode, so I quickly settled ... »» Read more about Panasonic VIERA G10 Series TC-P50G10 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น