วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Syntax LT42HVI

How about this Syntax Olevia LT42HVi 42-Inch HD-Ready Flat-Panel LCD TV

Great TV, Few Issues..By C. RabideauI had one initial problem during setup that really turned me off momentarily, but after that I've come to love this television. My problem was that when I went to remove the protective coating on the screen the pull-tabs came off instantly and when I tried to get the coating off ended up pulling up a portion of the anti-glare screen before I noticed what was happening. As the anti-glare screen is attached extremely securely normally it was very odd to have it come up with the protective layer. And by the time I noticed what was happening, it was too late as the anti-glare ... »» Read more about Syntax Olevia LT42HVi 42-Inch HD-Ready Flat-Panel LCD TV.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น