วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Sony KDL55HX820

Buy Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX820 55-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV with Built-in WiFi, Black

Sexy with no bleedthroughBy DanationI spent a long time reviewing TVs before making a purchase and I'm very glad I took a chance on this relatively new Sony. It appears to have all the features of the more expensive XBR series but uses local-dimming edge lit LEDs rather than back-lighting. This makes it thinner, which was more important to me than image quality for my application. I also like that it has a uniform thickness and looks great mounted on an island in my home. It is strange how few companies care about the view from the back...Update the firmware as soon as you get it so that the newer ... »» Read more about Sony BRAVIA KDL55HX820 55-Inch 1080p 3D LED HDTV with Built-in WiFi, Black.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น