วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Mitsubishi L75-A91

Where can I get this Mitsubishi L75-A91 75-Inch 1080p LaserVue HDTV

A Laservue SagaBy Ernst SteinertThank you all for your entries. Reading them was very helpful to me, and I would like to help others by adding what I experienced this past month. Keep in mind I gave this product a full 5-stars because that is exactly what a defect-free L75-A91 deserves. I also posted this review on the AVS Forum, a great resource for home theater. Also, I make no comments about sound. You don't buy a piece of gear like this planning to rely on the internal speakers.I received my Laservue from Walt's on Jan 3. I prepared three years for this decision, starting with considering the 82" DLP, ... »» Read more about Mitsubishi L75-A91 75-Inch 1080p LaserVue HDTV.

Price: $5,999.00 » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น