วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Sharp LC65E77UM

This stuff Sharp AQUOS LC65E77UM 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with Gold Bezel

One year later and this set still ROCKS.By J. PoliseoUPDATE: It's been one year since I posted my original review and I stand by every word. I simply have not seen better picture quality (sharpness, brightness, color saturation, etc...) on any other LCD set, of any size, than the one that sits in my family room. The picture remains stunning and the set has performed flawlessly.--------------I just hooked up this set and am thoroughly impressed. How can you beat this for the money? What do people look for in any TV set? Picture quality! Look no further folks - the picture quality is ... »» Read more about Sharp AQUOS LC65E77UM 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV with Gold Bezel.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น