วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Samsung LN-52A750

Where to purchase Samsung LN52A750 52-Inch 1080p DLNA LCD HDTV with Red Touch of Color

Screen Frame Glass ConcernsBy H. MillerI was bouyed by what others have written in their reviews as well as my own experience as to what I saw in the stores when deciding what TV to buy.So when I received this model TV I was anticpating an amazing experience with my first High Definition television. At first I was blown away by the picture. But then, when I started to watch a movie at night when the room was dark, I noticed that the clear beveled edge glass of the frame was reflecting light back at me and it was very distracting.I found that if I shifted myself higher in my ... »» Read more about Samsung LN52A750 52-Inch 1080p DLNA LCD HDTV with Red Touch of Color.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น