วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

LG 47LH85

How do I get LG 47LH85 47-Inch 1080p 120 Hz Wireless HDMI LCD HDTV, Black

Happy with the purchaseBy RCaliBought this T.V. back in February for $999, which continues to be a steal. I'm pretty happy. Not sure I really needed the wireless technology with my current set-up. Had some issues with picture issues due to the fact that I have placed the wireless box under in the tv in a open cabinet. Might try moving it out or just directly connecting the wirless box to the tv. I still see a few trails during live action so moving to 240 hz might be a good idea for those who watch a lot of live sports. At the time I ... »» Read more about LG 47LH85 47-Inch 1080p 120 Hz Wireless HDMI LCD HDTV, Black.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น