วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Samsung UN55C6500

Take a look at this Samsung UN55C6500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV (Black)

Very Impressive. Samsung showing style and performance.By J. J. INYoonFirst off, I have had an 40" Samsung for 3 years and have been very pleased with it. It has a matte screen so that is what I was looking for. I really didn't want any glare so I actually was looking at LG's since they are one of few companies that make 50"+ lcds with matte screens. CNET reviewed the LG's with high marks as well so I was pretty much dead set on an LG. So I went to Fry's, Bestbuy, HHgregg, and local TV shop just checking out the products. I definitely liked ... »» Read more about Samsung UN55C6500 55-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV (Black).

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น