วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Bose 41793

Where to purchase Bose Lifestyle V20 Home Theater System - Black

Worth the WaitBy RickWe waited over ten years before finally taking the plunge with Bose and it was well worth the wait. The sound quality is superb and it does everything I need it to do. I test ran it with Saving Private Ryan and finally re-experienced the theater quality sound I couldn't get with our Klipsch or Sony systems. HOWEVER, it took me two weekends to figure out how to make all the connections (DirecTV, TIVO, DVD...) work like they are supposed to; if I had it to do over again I would pay the Geek Squad or somebody to set it up for me. ... »» Read more about Bose Lifestyle V20 Home Theater System - Black.

Price: $1,999.00 » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น