วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Samsung HLP5674W

Where do I buy Samsung HLP5674W 56-Inch HD-Ready DLP Projection TV

Do not buy SamsungBy William D. TurnipseedI purchased a Samsung television about eighteen months ago. Two weeks ago the picture became all distorted. Since my television warranty was through Circuit City I had no choice but to call a television repair person out to look at it. As soon as he walked in the door he knew what the issue was. He told me that the part would cost almost as much as the television and that his recommendation was to throw away the television and purchase another one. After doing some research I discovered that there were quite a few Samsung televisions that were going out and that the ... »» Read more about Samsung HLP5674W 56-Inch HD-Ready DLP Projection TV.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น