วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Samsung LN46B750

I just got Samsung LN46B750 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LCD HDTV with Charcoal Grey Touch of Color

Great picture, but a few glaring issues made me decide to return itBy P. RadhakrishnanIf you are seriously consider purchasing this tv, please read this review completely. This is a bit critical in nature, but I hope to provide a balanced review based on my experience with this unit. Depending on what you are looking for, this set may or may not work out well for you.Just for background context, I mainly watch HD content hooked up via hdmi on my PS3. This includes bluray movies, hd content and some gaming. Regular tv and sd viewing were not as much of a concern to me. I own a 3 year ... »» Read more about Samsung LN46B750 46-Inch 1080p 240 Hz LCD HDTV with Charcoal Grey Touch of Color.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น