วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Panasonic TC-P50GT25

Check this out! Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black

Wow! This is an amazing TV!By M. ZelenzWas looking for a gift for Mom and Dad (a.k.a. me and my wife) and like to buy things we all can enjoy with the whole family. So being in the TV programming business I've been attending seminars on 3D and picking up very usual tips. Recently I learned from a vendor that Plasma is better than LED with 3D and that Panasonic and Samsung have already started exclusive 3D content wars with Panasonic holding "Avatar". After reviewing prices and reviews I decided to go with Panasonic and couldn't be happier. Amazingly this 50 inch TV weighs less than ... »» Read more about Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT25 50-inch 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV, Black.

Price: $2,099.95 » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น