วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

LG 55LW5600

How do I get LG Infinia 55LW5600 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV (Included: Four Pairs of 3D Glasses)

comfortabe & natural viewingBy chrisI was choosing bet. this lg lw5600 and samsung d8000 and came to choose lg.I went to my nearby store and cafully watched thses tvs for 20 minutes each.samsung has detail and sharp but that doesnt mean lg is not. I think samsung has done exceptional job on this regard this year.I was mainly looking closely how the 3d performs as 2d area is already good on todays tvs.overall, lg gave more comfortable, flicker-free, bright, and best of all, natural 3d experence.If i didnt compare directly, I also would have liked samsung as samsung didnt feel much of a flickering or cross talks if any.but when ... »» Read more about LG Infinia 55LW5600 55-Inch Cinema 3D 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV with Smart TV (Included: Four Pairs of 3D Glasses).

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น