วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Sharp LC-52E77U

How about this Sharp LC52E77U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Black

Excellent TV for the price!By Scott M. TingleyJust received this TV yesterday and had it up and running in no time at all. I have successfully connected my Cox HD-DVR, Roku (Netflix device), and Pioneer DVD player (1080p upconvert) to the TV...all with new HDMI cables. Visually this TV looks great, I like the piano black finish and the slight champagne gradiant at the bottom...will look even better once we get it up on our wall I think (wife likes the look too).Upon first powering it up I was greeted with a few simple setup questions all laid out nicely on a very easy to read menu system. Once done ... »» Read more about Sharp LC52E77U 52-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV, Black.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น