วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Sharp LC40LE700UN

I just got Sharp AQUOS LC40LE700UN 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV

Hard to BeatBy G. WilkinsThis TV replaced a 32" VIZIO HDTV that I hung on the wall in the far corner of my bedroom last spring and subsequently discovered was too small for viewing at that distance (14'). This Sharp AQUOS is as advertised: sleek, glossy, and energy efficient (75 Watts!) with a beautiful picture.My Ergotron pivot arm mounting system was sturdy enough to accommodate this under 30 lb. set with no problems. I was even able to install it by myself.The set has no little lights glowing when it is off so it works well in the bedroom. Setup was very easy with my DirecTV ... »» Read more about Sharp AQUOS LC40LE700UN 40-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LED HDTV.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น