วันพุธที่ 15 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Samsung UN32D6500

Buying online Samsung UN32D6500 32" 1080p LED LCD HDTV

Incredible qualityBy S. AlamOverall, I am very impressed with this TV. I viewed it side by side with multiple other TV's including Sony, and this one clearly came away as the winner. It's strange to see reviews on the web which laud the Sony and only give this TV above average marks... I have to say when I got this turned on I was stunned by how good the quality of colors and the depth of blacks were. And that's saying something since I also own a Kuro (plasma with the deepest blacks of any TV ever).Pros:Terrific picture qualityHaven't used the 3D so can't commentVery deep blacks, bright picture, great ... »» Read more about Samsung UN32D6500 32" 1080p LED LCD HDTV.

Price: » Get Discount PriceGo to Store



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น